In the Real Estate market there are big opportunities to invest with moderate risk. The certainty is that money can be made!
- There is a high demand for homes, mainly driven by immigration law
- The prices of homes have risen between 5% and 20% in the last couple of years. This depends on the type of home, on the location, on the cost of the property, and on the negotiation.
- Very low interest rates and easy financing
- High movement of international university students
- High demand for student residences
- High demand for rental property due to the arrival of new immigrants
- Returns of investments highly superior to rates of interest from banks, locked term investments, etc.
- Less risk than stocks or bonds
- Real Estate in Canada is a solid industry in growth
If you are interested in discussing some of the possibilities of investment, contact me and with pleasure we can discuss them.
We only collect personal information necessary to effectively market and sell the property of sellers, to assess, locate and qualify properties for buyers and to otherwise provide professional services to clients and customers. I/We do not sell, trade, transfer, rent or exchange your personal information with anyone.